Spagetti with Broccoli (Lactose Intollerant Friendly).
You can cook Spagetti with Broccoli (Lactose Intollerant Friendly) using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spagetti with Broccoli (Lactose Intollerant Friendly)
- Prepare bunch of Spagetti.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 head of Broccoli.
- Prepare of Optional ingredients.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need of Celery Seed.
- It’s of Powdered Spinach.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of basil.
- Prepare of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare pinch of Greek Seasoning.
Spagetti with Broccoli (Lactose Intollerant Friendly) step by step
- Heres the directions for the powdered spinach. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362962-dehydrated-spinach-powder.
- Boil up water in pan. While waiting for waiter to boil, chop up broccoli into very small pieces. Set Aside in bowl for now..
- In seperate bowl, mix onion powder, celery seed, powdered spinach, garlic powder, basil, parsley flakes, and greek seasoning. Set Aside for now..
- When water is boiling, add spagetti. Follow directions on box to boil spagetti (usually 9 minutes for aldente). When spagetti is done, remove from heat, drain and lightly rinse it..
- Return spagetti to pan or large bowl. Add extra virgin olive oil, mix well. Then, slowly add the seasonings from step 3, mix well. Last, add the broccoli in from step 2. Give it a good mix.