Vegan Macro Bowl. See more ideas about Healthy recipes, Whole food recipes, Vegetarian recipes. A macro bowl is a meal containing all the macro nutrients you need: carbs, fat, and protein. The optimal macro bowl includes nutrient-dense foods so you get the most bang for your buck.
Buddha bowls, grain bowls, macro bowls.whatever you want to call them, these bowls are (PS: it doesn't actually have to be in a bowl). Below are five of my favorite vegan macro to give you some. Macro bowls are the "choose your own adventure" of healthy and delicious eating. You can cook Vegan Macro Bowl using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Macro Bowl
- You need 85 g of extra film tofu.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil (for tofu).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of parsley.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 15 g of bell pepper (1/2 medium red bell pepper).
- Prepare 100 g of zucchini (1/2 zucchini).
- It’s 1/8 tsp of salt (for frying).
- You need 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil (for frying).
- It’s 80 g of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of small tomato.
- It’s 110 g of brown rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt (for dressing).
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil (for dressing).
Similar to a rice bowl and a simplified form of balanced eating, they're typically comprised of a grain base, raw or. The bowls chapter of the cookbook came together before any of the others, with recipes that I'd been thinking about for a long time. Since macronutrient balance is a theme of the book, and since macro. The nourish bowl is a nutrient dense macrobiotic bowl consisting of protein, healthy fats, and carbohydrates for the perfect meal in a bowl.
Vegan Macro Bowl instructions
- Slice the tofu into 8 pieces. (3cm x 4cm x 2cm for one piece) Wrap the tofu with paper towel to drain water. Stay them for 20 minutes..
- Put olive oil, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, and sea salt to the small ball and mix well..
- Place the tofu on the plate and put the seasonings on top. Flip the tofu and put the seasonings on the other side. Marinade the tofu in the fridge for 20 minutes..
- Put half avocado, water, salt, olive oil in the blender. Blend ingredients for 10 second or until consistent..
- Cut the bell pepper into 2 cm pieces. Slice the zucchini into 0.8 to 1 cm slices..
- Heat the pan over low to medium heat. Make sure to spread the oil (1 tbsp)..
- Put bell pepper for 3 minutes. Add 1/8 tsp of salt and 1/8 tsp of pepper..
- Add zucchini and cook for 5 minutes or until the zucchini becomes tender..
- Remove the cooked vegetables and add 1 tbsp of oil to the same pan..
- Put the tofu to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes each side..
- Place the spinach..
- Add fried vegetables, tofu, and cooked brown rice..
- Cut the tomato in half and add to the plate..
- Pour the avocado dressing on top. Spread the sunflower seed and done!.
Check out these bowel recipes to hit the trend. This Mouthwatering Macro Bowl Is as Nourishing as It Is Delicious (Gluten-Free, Vegan Recipe). This easy-to-prepare macro bowl has a base of Indonesian-spiced tempeh, umami quinoa, and tender steamed kale. Super Soft Sourdough Vegan Milk Bread [Vegan]. This veggie-friendly take draws on tofu and cannellini beans for its protein source, both Turmeric is the undeniable star of the show of this vegan and gluten-free bowl, which.