Som Tam (vegan) Fruit of the Angels.
You can cook Som Tam (vegan) Fruit of the Angels using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Som Tam (vegan) Fruit of the Angels
- You need of Salad:.
- It’s 1 cup of green papaya, peeled, seeds removed and shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of napa cabbage, shredded.
- You need 1 cup of lettuce leaves, shredded.
- It’s 5 of radish, sliced.
- It’s 2 of tomatoes, deseeded and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of small carrot shredded.
- You need 1-2 of Thai chillies, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 of cucumber, deseeded and shredded.
- You need 2 tbsps of pickled mooli, chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of pickled ginger, shredded.
- It’s of small handful mint leaves, chopped.
- Prepare of small handful coriander leaves, chopped.
- You need 3 of jackfruit pods, finely sliced (optional).
- Prepare of Dressing:.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2-3 of green chillies, seeds removed.
- You need 1 tbsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsps of fish sauce (or vegan fish sauce/soya sauce).
- It’s 1 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 2 tbsps of red peanuts, unsalted.
- You need of lime wedges to serve.
Som Tam (vegan) Fruit of the Angels instructions
- Peel, chop and shred the salad ingredients. Combine being careful not to bruise the herbs..
- Prepare the dressing: pound the garlic, chillies and sugar in a pestle and mortar. Add fish sauce and lime juice and mix. Add the peanuts and lightly crush..
- Gently stir in the dressing and serve with lime wedges..