Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew. Zucchini noodles are a low carb way to still enjoy your pasta. These "zoodles" are easy to prepare and take on the flavor of any ingredients you choose to. Zoodles, zucchini noodles, are mixed with fettuccine and topped with a creamy sauce made with chicken sausage for a gourmet weeknight dinner.
Vegan Zoodles with Almond, Cashew and Cilantro Pesto – Monsoon Spice. Raw Vegan Noodles Salad (pictured) – The Stingy Vegan. Zucchini Noodles with Sesame Peanut Sauce – Fat Free Vegan Kitchen. You can cook Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew
- You need 3 lbs of asparagus chopped.
- It’s 1.5 lbs of zucchini noodles thick.
- Prepare 1 lb of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s A few of leaves of romaine lettuce.
Thai-Style Zucchini Noodle Salad with Edamame Beans (pictured) – Lauren Caris Cooks. Thai Peanut Zucchini Noodles are zoodles sauteed with fresh, everyday vegetables and tossed in a delectable Thai peanut sauce. Salt – Salt draws moisture away from zucchini noodles. I adapted this from another recipe for grilled asparagus.
Asian asparagus zoodle vegan stew step by step
- Add enough water to the asparagus so it can boil in it..
- Add the rest of the ingredients other then the romaine after it reaches a boil and then simmer.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes. Add the romaine and serve..
- You can add ground chicken as an option but the above will make a big pot of low cal yet filling and flavorful stew.
The grill was out of gas, so I decided to try using the oven. I modified the seasonings to reflect my desire to cut the fat content. My company, family and I all loved the results. It's gluten free, vegetarian and vegan. I used a gluten free tamari soy sauce that was available at my local grocery store.