Vickys Vegan French Toast, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Vegan French Toast, GF DF EF SF NF using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Vegan French Toast, GF DF EF SF NF
- Prepare 120 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 120 ml of water.
- You need 40 grams of melted sunflower spread or butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch or arrowroot powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of BLACK SALT (adds the eggy taste).
- Prepare of powdered sugar as required.
- Prepare 8 slice of gluten-free bread, check label for added eggs & dairy.
Vickys Vegan French Toast, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Put everything into the blender except for the bread. This is important to incorporate the nutritional yeast properly. Blitz for 15 seconds, taste to see if you'd like more sugar in, then pour into a shallow container large enough for a slice of bread to fit into.
- Dredge the slices of bread in the mixture on both sides https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Place in a buttered frying pan or under the grill on medium heat.
- Toast, turning once until both sides are lightly browned.
- Serve with fruit and dust with more powdered sugar / cinnamon if preferred. Maple syrup, cream, even make a sandwich with vegan cheese and bacon, yum!.