Strawberry Pie (vegan).
You can have Strawberry Pie (vegan) using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Pie (vegan)
- It’s 150 grams of Flour.
- Prepare 100 grams of coconut oil.
- Prepare 50 grams of powder sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Flaxseed gel (egg substitute).
- You need 100 grams of Good Dark Chocolate.
- You need 1 1/2 kg of Strawberry.
Strawberry Pie (vegan) step by step
- Strain the flour thru a strainer into a bowl.
- Strain the powdered sugar into the flour.
- Work the coconut oil into the mix..
- Work the flaxseed gel, or other egg substitute into the mix, so the dough feel and looks like marcipan..
- Let the dough rest for 30-60 minutes.
- Place the dough between two sheets of bakingpaper, and roll it to fit your Pie thingy, not too thin tho. If it is a warm day, the dough will kinda melt, but you can place it in the fridge for a couple of minutes so it hardens up..
- Remove the top layer of bakingpaper and place the Pie thingy on top and flip it over. Fit the dough neatly in the bakingdish and take off excess dough..
- Oh yeah Go back to where the dough had rested and preheat the oven to 175° celsius..
- Put bakingpaper or tinfoil on the dough and fill the Pie with chickpeas so it holds the shape when baking..
- Bake the Pie for 20-30 minutes +/- a few.
- When the Pie crust is nicely golden, remove it from the oven..
- Chop the Chocolate and melt it..
- While the crust is cooling, rinse and slice the Strawberry.
- Cover the inside of the crust with the melted Chocolate.
- Arrange the sliced Strawberry and let the Pie sit for as long as you can, or till you are ready to eat it..
- Please take a picture of your result and share it here. Enjoy.