Vegan Baked Ziti.
You can have Vegan Baked Ziti using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Baked Ziti
- It’s of I box of whole wheat ziti.
- It’s 2 cup of Cashews unsalted and raw soaked overnight.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt for ricotta.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- Prepare of Good quality tomato basil sauce no added sugar or make your own!.
- You need of Daiyab mozzarell shreds or any other vegan mozzarella you enjoy.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of nutritional yeast.
Vegan Baked Ziti step by step
- Drain and add soaked cashews, lemon, salt, pepper, garlic. Nutritional yeast to processor or blender. Blend on low until all is incorporated. Add plant milk slowly. Mixture should be soft and a bit like a dry cream sauce not liquid. Taste and adjust with any ingredient you need. Lemon and yeast give this but ricotta it's cheese flavor..
- When water is boiled add ziti..
- If creating sauce for so or if using jar sauce just have ready..
- When pasta is Al dente or a bit chewy remove from heat, drain..
- Add ricotta, sauce, mozzarella and pasta to large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Turn out into a large casserole pan..
- Cook at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbling..
- Serve with Sauteed greens, salad and fresh Italian bread..