You can cook Vegan Korma using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Korma
- You need of Raw Cashews.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare of brocoli.
- It’s of butternut squash.
- It’s 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 of little piece of ginger (sorry I didn't add it on the picture).
- You need 2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s of tomato puree.
- It’s 1 of veg stock.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Vegan Korma step by step
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Add the cashews and coconut milk to a blender and blend until very smooth. Set aside.
- Add the olive oil to a pot along with the chopped onion and garlic and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, red bell pepper, all the spices and tomato puree cook for another 3 minutes.
- And butternut squash, sweet potato, carrots and brocoli mix all and add coconut cashew cream. Mix and simmer until the vegetables are cooked. Make sure you stir every 10 minutes because it sticks in the pan..
- Serve with rice (and fried plantain if you have :)).