No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V).
You can cook No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V)
- Prepare of Regular version.
- It’s 180 g of rolled oats.
- You need 65 g of vanilla vegan protein powder.
- Prepare 80 g of dried fruit & nuts.
- It’s Dash of salt.
- Prepare 170 g of honey.
- Prepare 180 g of peanut butter.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s of Vegan alternatives.
- Prepare 170 g of maple syrup (not honey).
- You need 3 tablespoons of almond milk.
No-bake Fruity oatmeal protein bars (V) step by step
- Prepare a tray with greased baking parchment..
- Mix oats, protein powder, salt and dried fruit / nuts in a large bowl.
- Mix peanut butter, honey / syrup and milk in a saucepan. Heat and stir until mixture becomes smooth..
- Mix all together. If mixture is too dry, add extra milk..
- Move into the tray, flatten to desired thickness. Put in fridge until completely cooled..
- Chop up into 12 bitesize chunks (this will be an appropriate snack, nutritionally).