Vegan Pan-fried Dumplings.
You can cook Vegan Pan-fried Dumplings using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Pan-fried Dumplings
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 1 box of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 1 1/2 small of Carrot, grated.
- You need 1 of Shredded Napa cabbage.
- You need 1 of as needed Chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Chopped scallions.
- You need 4 tbsp of Fresh chopped ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Dough.
- You need 4 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Warm water.
Vegan Pan-fried Dumplings step by step
- Cut tofu in half horizontally..
- Place between sheets of paper towels on a plate, top with another plate, and put something heavy on top to get out the moisture..
- Let sit for at least 20 minutes..
- In the meantime, make the dough..
- Combine flour and water with fork or wooden spoon..
- Once dough-like, turn out onto floured surface and knead for about 5 minutes until smooth..
- Let sit at room temperate for at least 30 minutes..
- Once the tofu is done, cut it into small pieces and combine all other filling ingredients..
- Cover and set in fridge for 30 minutes to an hour..
- Once dough is soft, roll it into a very thin rectangle and cut into pieces big enough to form dumplings..
- Place filling inside and crimp edges..
- Pan fry in sesame oil 3 minutes per side..