Vegan Mogar Moong Dal Payasam.
You can have Vegan Mogar Moong Dal Payasam using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Mogar Moong Dal Payasam
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked Mogar Moong Dal.
- Prepare 200 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sago soaked.
- You need 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- It’s 2 tbsp of jaggery.
- It’s 2 tbsp of raisins.
- You need 2 tbsp of Almonds and Cashews finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Elaichi (cardamom)powder.
- Prepare pinch of Saffron strings.
- You need as needed of raisins, Almonds & Cashews for garnishing.
Vegan Mogar Moong Dal Payasam instructions
- Boil soaked mogar moong dal & sago together..
- When dal & sago are cooked whisk with whisker and add coconut milk & saffron..
- When starts bubbling & thickens add desiccated coconut raisins, Almonds & Cashews mix well and add jaggery mix and stir continuously. Turn off gas and add elaichi powder mix well and Serve hot or chilled both the ways garnish with raisins, almonds and cashews..