Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad.
You can cook Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad
- Prepare 4 handfuls of Macaroni pasta (vegan).
- Prepare 1 of Avocado.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 2-3 spoonfuls of Vegan Pesto.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- You need of Kalamata Olives.
- It’s of Greek Style Vegan Cheese.
- You need 3 of Vine Tomatoes.
Vegan Pesto Pasta Salad step by step
- Cook the macaroni, add a pinch of salt & splash of olive oil to the water. Drain and leave to cool..
- Chop all the veggies and Greek style cheese into even pieces..
- Mix the veggies into the pasta, then stir through as much pesto as you like! About 2-3 tablespoons. Add salt and pepper to taste..