Vegan/GF waffles. To freeze vegan waffles: These waffles freeze beautifully. Cool them completely before freezing, then place as many as will fit in a large freezer bag, stacked evenly. You can wrap them individually in.
Top it off with your favorite berries and maple syrup for a simple yet. These waffles are sooooooo good, not to mention healthy. Vegan, Gluten free, and GUILT FREE! You can have Vegan/GF waffles using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan/GF waffles
- It’s 2 cups of GF self raising flour.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 50 g of melted DF butter – Can use coconut oil instead.
- Prepare 2 of eggs seperated.
- Prepare 1 3/4 of dairy free milk.
A recipe for easy vegan waffles from scratch – a quick and healthy plant-based breakfast recipe that calls for easy-to-find ingredients. Spiced vegan banana waffles that are crispy on the outside but soft and fluffy on the inside. This page may contain affiliate links. These waffles taste best hot off the iron, but they're also pretty delicious warmed up in the microwave the next day.
Vegan/GF waffles instructions
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Separate 2 egg whites into a bowl and beat until white and fluffy. Then combine milk, butter and egg yoks..
- In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. You don't want a smooth batter, you want it to have little lumps and pockets of flour..
- Once waffle iron preheated, add the waffle batter. This step will vary for every waffle maker. But use roughly 1/2 of mix per waffle..
Finally, vegan waffles that everybody enjoys! Made with oats, soy milk, and agave nectar, these waffles are a delight in the morning. A Vegan and Vegetarian Blogging Extravaganza. These waffles came out perfectly crunchy on the outside and fluffy on. These vegan waffles are no ordinary waffles, I added red lentils to give them some protein boost.