Vegan maple breakfast cookies. These Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are easy to make, tasty, and perfect for breakfast on-the-go! Full of fiber, complex carbs, and healthy fats. SUBSCRIBE to get recipes straight to your inbox + a free guide to homemade nut milk.
I may have been caught red-handed at one point, standing in front of my open. Vegan Maple Shortbread Cookies: I started making short bread cookies in health food cooking while I was in high school. This is a simple treat, most shortbread cookies are just flower, fat, and sugar. You can have Vegan maple breakfast cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan maple breakfast cookies
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive or coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
However vegan shortbread cookies are made with no animal byproducts, so this i. I used toasted flax which will give things sorta a peanut buttery flavor, even though there's no actual PB in here. Delicious deep maple flavored gluten-free vegan maple cream cookies with a natural maple butter filling. First and foremost, to make a maple cream sandwich cookie a maple leaf cookie cutter is a must.
Vegan maple breakfast cookies step by step
- Mix all ingredients until wet..
- The dough should form soft balls. If dough is too dry, add a tablespoon of almond milk. If it is to wet, add more oats..
- Place about 16 balls on a greased baking sheet..
- Bake for 8-10 minutes at 375°F..
- Check out my recipes for the easy dessert glaze..
Ok, maybe not a must, but somehow these just wouldn't be the same if they were circles, would. These banana blueberry breakfast cookies are perfectly chewy and irresistible with just the right amount of sweetness! Perfect to go with breakfast or as an afternoon snack. Second, we have just a touch of maple syrup to sweeten things up a bit, along with a blend of almond flour and flaxseed. Vegan breakfast cookies featuring pumpkin puree, ripe bananas, oats, almond meal, chocolate chips, pecans, and dried cranberries.