Sweet Potato Porridge. These sweet potato breakfast porridge bowls are one of those something-for-everyone-in-all-situations situations. With the weather heating up, I've had a hankering for the chillier foods, and chia seed. It can be called sweet potato porridge/pottage this recipe is healthy & yummy.
Koreans love sweet potatoes and they love their rice, and jook (juk) is comfort food. Jook, Juk, porridge, or congee (in Chinese), is for when you're cold, sick, tired, or for those times when you just. I have been so busy with tasks related to my Healthy Eating I do find it extremely shocking myself. You can cook Sweet Potato Porridge using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Porridge
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 of large purple and orange colour of sweet potato.
- It’s of garnish optional A OR B.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of B…optional light soy sauce and dash of sesame oil and sesame seed.
- You need 1 tbsp of A….otona no furikake (Japanese seaweed and sesame seed light soy sauce flavour.
I do have several porrage (porridge) recipes including Yam and. Sweet potato is high in Beta-carotene, Potassium and Vitamin A so that it will be a tremendous nutritious addition to your baby's diet. So, do not waste time, checkout our sweet potato porridge. Sweet Potato Congee is a Hokkien staple consisting of plain rice porridge and tender sweet potatoes.
Sweet Potato Porridge step by step
- Put rice and sweet potato with 1 litter water either cook in rice cooker or pot optional.
- Serve as it is for vegan top light soy sauce and dash of sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- Simply just season the sweet potato with a dash of salt.
- Below are few for kids recipes,i am glad to share with you https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/407649-burger-for-kids https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/416316-pizza-toast-for-kids https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336282-pizza-puff—kids-friendly https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336566-bread-dumpling-kids-breakfast.
Usually eaten with side dishes and condiments. It's good to be home after a three weeks family. Sweet potatoes are a meal prep staple for me. They are perfect for adding to soups Mashed sweet potato makes a great grain-free and gluten-free porridge alternative, easy to top off. This Millet Porridge with Sweet Potato is a healthy breakfast.