Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins.
You can have Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- You need 5 small of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Organic Sugar, Honey, or Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Unsweetened plant based milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 cup of Vegan Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Flax seed meal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped walnuts.
Vegan Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- Set oven to 350°F. In a mixer combine dry ingredients listed, including flax meal and walnuts…and mix for 1 minute to blend..
- Add Bananas, milk, vanilla, & sweetener. Blend until combined (about 2 minutes). Set aside..
- Using a 12 cup muffin tin, or two 6 cup muffin tins, lightly grease the tin with coconut oil using fingers..
- Generously spoon the batter into each tin filling to the very top..
- Carefully place 6-8 chocolate chips on top of each uncooked muffin..
- Bake in oven on middle rack for approximately 20-25 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from oven and allow to cool about 5 minutes. Remove carefully from tin with knife if needed. Serve or freeze..