High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins. How to Make Vegan Carrot Cake Muffins. You need really basic, staple ingredients for these carrot cake muffins. The initial high temperature will cause these carrot cake muffins to rise extra high.
Cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger complement the carrot in this recipe. "Vegan-izing" a muffin recipe is actually easier—and the results are tastier—than you might imagine. Dry, tasteless hockey pucks these are not. These Gluten-Free Vegan Carrot Muffins are moist and fluffy, fragrant and fruity and perfect for a healthy breakfast! You can cook High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins
- Prepare of dry.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- It’s of wet.
- Prepare 2 of bananas (ripe).
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut oil (any oil or applesauce).
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 2 of flax eggs.
- It’s 1 of large carrot (shredded).
What better way to start the These muffins were inspired by my favourite carrot cake recipe: it's easy, versatile and requires just one bowl! Plus, it happens to be undetectably vegan. Grated carrot and apples, with applesauce and vegan egg replacer give these muffins a nice, moist texture. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
High Altitude Vegan Carrot Muffins instructions
- Make flax eggs. 2 tablespoons ground flax seed and 6 tablespoons water. Mix and let sit until needed..
- Mix dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Bananas should be mashed..
- Mix wet and dry ingredients well..
- Fold in carrot..
- Separate into 12 muffin molds and bake at 375 for ~25 minutes. They are done when you can stick a knife through and it comes out clean..
A couple of years ago, I probably would have shaken my head in utter disbelief. Vegetables and sweet muffins definitely didn't go How To Make Zucchini Carrot Muffins – Easy Zucchini Muffin Recipe. The recipe for these healthy zucchini muffins couldn't be much easier! Healthy carrot muffins made with whole wheat flour, coconut oil and maple syrup! Unlike standard carrot muffins made with refined all-purpose flour, these are made with white whole wheat flour.