You can cook Vegan Pinni using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pinni
- It’s 1 cup of skinless black split gram.
- You need 2 tablespoons of semolina.
- You need 1 tablespoon of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of gram flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- You need as needed of Almonds to decorate.
Vegan Pinni instructions
- Soak black split gram overnight, drain and grind without water..
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add semolina, wheat flour, gram flour and mix. Add ground split gram paste nmix well and saute for 15-20 minutes on low heat, stirring continuously, till the mixture becomes brown..
- Now add sugar, cocoa powder, green cardamom powder mix. Add 1 cup water, stir continuously till it become little dry. Switch of the flame..
- Allow it to cool. Divide into equal portions and shape each portion into round or oval pinnis, decorate each with an almonds..