Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo. Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo #NewYearNewYou. Blitz the rotlas in a food processor resembling bread crumbs.. Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo. rotla medium size, jaggery, tahini, cardamom powder, trutti frutti, Few strands of saffron, poppyseed (khaskhas) Neha Singhal Gupta.
As the weather gets colder, nothing beats the spiced flavours of Avsar's famous Kathiyawadi Thali. This weekend, we feature Churma Ladoo, Khichdi Kadhi, Bajra Na Rotla, Ringna No Olo, Lasaniya. Break the fried dough balls in a mortar with a pestle to make coarse powder (churma). transfer into a bowl. You can have Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo
- Prepare 2 of rotla medium size.
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery.
- It’s 60 grams of tahini.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of trutti frutti.
- Prepare of Few strands of saffron.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of poppyseed (khaskhas).
Add cardamom powder, saunth powder and nutmeg powder and mix. Pour the melted jaggery into the churma and mix. Spread roasted poppy seeds or roasted sesame seeds on a plate. Its very Easy and Simple to make.
Vegan bajra rotla churma ladoo instructions
- Blitz the rotlas in a food processor resembling bread crumbs. In a pan add jaggery and let it melt on medium heat. Keep stirring as jaggery can burn easily. Once melted add tahini and mix well. Turn off the gas and add rotla crumbs, cardamom powder, saffron and trutti frutti. Mix well and let it cool for couple of minutes. Make lemon size balls and roll them in poppyseeds. Let it set for couple of hours or you can enjoy straight away..
Anyone can try this coz it is made up of simple ingredients which are readily available. Though bajra is grown only in certain parts of Rajasthan, bajra rotlas are relished all over the country. Thickly rolled bajra rotla are cooked over "kanda" (cow dung cakes) in the villages. It is often served in occasions like festivals such as Raksha bandhan and Diwali. Motichoor laddu is made from fine boondi where the balls are tiny and is cooked with ghee or oil.