Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake. I'm pretty sure I could eat the peanut butter frosting on its own by the spoonfuls it's so good. I mean, I still love my chocolate cake recipe, but this chocolate peanut butter version is just next level. Think ultra rich and moist vegan chocolate cake between inches of creamy and sweet vegan peanut butter buttercream frosting, all coated in a decadent (and very spoonable) vegan chocolate buttercream frosting.
Gluten free & grain free peanut butter banana cake with peanut butter frosting Damn good grain free peanut butter banana cake filled with mini chocolate chips and topped Feel free to use a vegan buttery stick, too. Powdered sugar: adds the perfect amount of. I have yet to test alternative. You can have Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake
- It’s 3-4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/3-1/2 cup of peanutbutter according to taste.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut or almond milk (or regular milk).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats grinded in a food processor to flour consistency.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda (carbonato).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
This vegan peanut butter banana cake is so simple and turns out perfect every time as it rises even without egg! Peanut butter and banana is one of my favourite food combos which is why I love this recipe so much!. This recipe is lower fat and refined sugar than most others and naturally sweetened with dried fruit, ripe bananas and almond. Baking a vegan cake isn't that much different from baking a regular cake.
Healthy, vegan, sugarfree, bannana peanut butter cake instructions
- Mash bananas with a fork..
- Add peanut butter, honey, almond milk, and vanilla. Stir to combine..
- Add flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 45-50 mins.
And with so many plant-based baking substitutes out there, like vegan butter, it's now even easier! Here are the main three ingredients that turn this cake into a vegan banana cake: In a large bowl, mash the bananas with the back of a fork until only a few lumps remain. Add the eggs and whisk until smooth. Whisk in the coconut oil, yogurt, peanut butter, sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth and incorporated. Mix together the banana, flax eggs, coconut sugar, peanut butter, and nondairy milk.