Courgetti with pesto and green beans. Take some green beans, trim the ends and steam until tender but still crunchy. Usually only takes a minute or two. Lay on a serving plate and drizzle with some pesto.
Delicious ways with this versatile summer vegetable – Eat Well (formerly Bite). Tomato and zucchini tart with pesto. Apples, courgettes and green beans with toasted almonds and aioli.. You can cook Courgetti with pesto and green beans using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Courgetti with pesto and green beans
- Prepare 2 of large courgettes spiralised.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh pesto (see my other recipes for how to make).
- You need 1 pack of green beans.
- Prepare 1 handful of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of pine nuts.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese (or dairy free/vegan alternative).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Courgettes, Charred Asparagus, Fine Green Beans, 'Nduja, Basil Pesto & Mint. The acid just cuts through the richness of the cheese, pesto and nduja and balances the Hong Kong Recipe:Stir-fried Green String Beans with beef (Nickname : Sticks killed. Make this vibrant risotto with courgettes and broad beans to make the most of summer veg. Swirl through homemade pesto for a fabulous starter or main.
Courgetti with pesto and green beans step by step
- Spiralise the courgettes. (Or use ready made courgetti).
- Make the pesto. (Or use bought instead). Please see my other recipes for how to make..
- Put the green beans and courgetti into separate pans, add boiling water and cook for 2-5 mins. You could cook together if the pan is big enough..
- One cooked, drain both together in a colander..
- Return to the pan (not on the heat) and stir in the pesto..
- Dish up onto plates and add tomatoes, pine nuts, salt and pepper to season and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
Make the most of a glut of courgettes with these easy, speedy fritters made with halloumi and sesame seeds. Make low carb courgette "spaghetti", aka courgetti! No waiting for the water to boil. This classic Genoese dish combines basil pesto with the region's version of fettuccine, as well as string beans and potatoes. Make pesto: In the bowl of food processor, add basil, pine nuts, salt and garlic.