Silver dollar vegan pancakes. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Gluten-Free Banana Silver Dollar Pancakes (and they're vegan too!) Unwritten fact: pancakes make the best memories. Gluten-free pancakes are a major thing for me.
I plan to make these wonderful silver dollar. These gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo Silver Dollar Pancakes are high in protein and nutrition using heart healthy almond flour. So I was quite happy when the Almond Board asked me to create a pancake recipe for them. You can cook Silver dollar vegan pancakes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Silver dollar vegan pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of oat milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Bisquick flour.
- You need 1 of ripe banana (biggest you can get).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare of Vegan butter or coconut oil.
I do have a couple of other gluten-free pancake. My kids eat a lot more pancakes than I'm really comfortable admitting. . . I mean, my three year old would probably subsist exclusively on chocolate chip pancakes if I let her. These mini pancakes are so much more than a delicious breakfast.
Silver dollar vegan pancakes instructions
- Smash banana and set aside. In a bowl add the bisquick flour, ground cinnamon, and sugar. Add the banana and oat milk to the dry ingredients and mix well. Until you get a nice batter that's not runny or too thick..
- Heat vegan butter or coconut oil in a skillet/pan on medium heat. With a measuring cup pour batter. I used the 1/3 measuring cup to get the size I wanted. That's it..
- These are great for kids. I added chocolate chips to the ones for the kids as they wanted something gooey. Enjoy! This takes literally half hour or so to make..
Use these silver dollar pancakes as the base for a variety of sweet or savory appetizers or desserts. Keep respraying the skillet until all the batter is cooked. Vegan Pancake Recipes Vegan Foods Vegan Dishes Vegan Desserts Vegan Vegetarian Vegan Recipes Vegan Breakfast Breakfast Recipes Breakfast Pancakes. Jack is back with a year of seasonal, inspiring and thrifty recipes. Blend sour cream, flour, eggs, sugar, salt, and baking soda together with a whisk until smooth.