Vickys Tomato-Free Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Tomato-Free Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Tomato-Free Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 1 tbsp of oil for frying.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- You need 240 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of instant chicken boullion.
- It’s 230 grams of pre-made Vickys Tomato-Free Tomato Sauce pasta sauce recipe from my profile vic20adamant.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried thyme – start by adding 1/8th, that will probably be enough.
- It’s 1 of salt & fresh pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of oat / hemp / coconut milk if desired.
Vickys Tomato-Free Tomato Soup, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Using a saucepan, fry the onion off in the oil until translucent, then add in the herbs.
- Boil the water and dissolve the boullion in it.
- Add the water and tomato sauce to the pan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332955-vickys-tomato-free-tomato-pasta-sauce-ketchup-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Simmer until heated through, season to taste and serve with a crusty roll.
- To make a creamier soup, add some oat milk/cream as you serve. I added just 15ml to my finished soup.