Vegan: Buddha Bowl.
You can have Vegan: Buddha Bowl using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan: Buddha Bowl
- Prepare 50 gms of extra firm Tofu.
- It’s 100 gms of boiled Chickpeas.
- It’s 2 of medium sized boiled Potatoes.
- It’s 1 cup of steamed white Rice.
- You need 1 of medium sized chopped Tomato.
- It’s 1 of medium sized diced Onion.
- It’s Handful of chopped Coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Schezwan sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric,chilli powder.
- You need as per need of Olive Oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of Dressing:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tahini.
- It’s of Garnishing:.
- You need as per required of Lemon juice,oregano.
Vegan: Buddha Bowl instructions
- ▪For Tofu Marinade: In a bowl add schezwan sauce,ketchup,ginger garlic paste,salt add give it a mix.To it add chopped tofu cubes and let it sit for 15-30mins. On a medium flame heat a saucepan to it add oil and stir fry the marinated tofu until golden brown,crisp and fragnant. Once done keep it aside..
- ▪For Stir fried Potato: On a medium flame heat a sauce pan to it add oil, ½tsp turmeric,½tsp chilli powder,pinch of salt and stir fry potatoes until each sides are golden brown and crisp.Once done keep it aside..
- PLATING: ▪In a quarter portion add stir fried Tofu. ▪In a quarter portion add boiled Chickpeas. ▪In a quarter portion add Rice and Potatoes. ▪In and quarter portion add veggies. ▪Garnish it with some Oregano,lemon juice. ▪Dress it with Tahini sauce. ▪Dig in with spoon and enjoy.
- NUTRITIONAL INFO: ▪Protein – 33gms ▪Carbs – 130gms ▪Calcium – 14% ▪Fats – 18gms ▪Other essential micronutrients in traces.
- RECIPE NOTES: ▪You can make your own nutritious bowl by adding desired veggies,carbs and protein as per your preference..