Vegan Taco Salad Bowl. Push a tortilla into the gaps between the muffin holes, to make a bowl shape. Make a wrap or tacos or burrito. One More Bowl Meal to round off January!
And the best part is, that you can satisfy your taco cravings with this Salad Bowl even when you don't have any tortillas or taco shells at home. This vegan taco salad features delicious lentil taco meat, tortilla chips, avocado, tomato, corn, beans and quick and easy vegan sour cream. It's easily customizable to whatever you have available and can be meal prepped for a quick lunch on-the-go. You can cook Vegan Taco Salad Bowl using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegan Taco Salad Bowl
- You need 1 Cup of Beans & Rice (see my recipe).
- Prepare of Drizzle Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce (See my recipe).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Lettuce.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Vegan Shredded Cheese (Optional).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avacado Sliced or Chopped.
- Prepare of Green onion for topping.
- You need of Sliced Jalapeno (optional).
- You need of Olives (optional).
Because EVERYTHING is better out of a crispy tortilla bowl! These are absolutely perfect for summer get-togethers and potlucks! To make the tortilla bowls: You will need: ✘ medium-sized flour tortillas (I experimented with corn tortillas, but they broke and fell apart on me. Healthy Vegan Taco Salad with walnut taco meat and colorful veggies is a quick and easy raw salad full of texture and fresh flavors!
Vegan Taco Salad Bowl instructions
- Gather ingredients. See my recipes for Jalapeno & Cilantro Sauce and Vegan Instant Beans & Rice. Otherwise use any you desire. You can even use left over white rice if desired..
- To build up bowl put down 1 cup of rice followed by lettuce, sauce, salsa, Avacado (I prefer mine mashed), green onion, and other optional toppings!.
Say hello to fresh with this ultimate vegan taco salad with healthy walnut-mushroom taco meat, bell pepper, corn, crispy romaine, avocado, cilantro lime sour cream. These vegetarian taco bowls are filled with all your favorite taco toppings and ready to rock your Taco Tuesday. You can make everything from scratch or utilize your favorite store-bought shortcuts to have these Now you have a crispy tortilla to fill with all your favorite taco bowl or taco salad ingredients! Chef Lauren Toyota shares a delicious plant-based taco bowl that makes it easy to go vegan! Vegetarian Taco Salad Absolutely loved the vegetarian taco salad.