Bornmann's Vegan Summer Salad.
You can have Bornmann's Vegan Summer Salad using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bornmann's Vegan Summer Salad
- You need 250 ml of Organic spelt fusilli pasta.
- You need 125 ml of Olive oil.
- You need 125 ml of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Himalayan rock salt.
- Prepare Pinch of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare Pinch of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard powder.
- Prepare Pinch of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Organic coconut sugar.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Tahini.
- Prepare 2 of Ripe Avocados.
- You need of Lettuce (Butter Lettuce, Radicchio, Oak leaf, Rocket).
- Prepare 10 of Mediterranean cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of Medium cucumber.
- It’s 1 of Fresh green chili.
- Prepare 20 of Kalamata olives.
Bornmann's Vegan Summer Salad step by step
- Fill a big pot with water and add 1 TBSP of Himalayan rock salt and 15 ml of olive oil to it, bring the water to a boil and add pasta. Boil the pasta until al dente..
- Add the following in a mixing jug: Coconut sugar, Freshly ground black pepper, Pinch Turmeric, Mustard powder, Pinch Nutmeg, Pinch Cayenne pepper, Olive oil, Tahini. Mix together until smooth..
- When pasta is ready, strain the water off and keep rinsing with cold water until pasta is cold..
- Chiffonade (slice in strips) all the leaves, place in salad dish..
- Chop cucumber and bell pepper to personal desire, add to salad..
- Slice tomatoes in half, add to salad..
- Chop chilli into fine rings, add to salad..
- Add olives to salad..
- Add cold pasta to salad..
- Dice avocados, add to salad..
- Drizzle the salad dressing over and fold all the ingredients together in the salad bowl..
- Bon Appetit!.