Vegan Chicken Jacket (+ salad).
You can have Vegan Chicken Jacket (+ salad) using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chicken Jacket (+ salad)
- It’s 1-2 of small jacket potatoes.
- You need 2-4 of vegan chicken fillets.
- It’s 1 handful of spinach.
- It’s 2 of rows of vegan feta cheese chopped into cubes.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of garlic and parsley.
- Prepare of Drizzle of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 5 of .
Vegan Chicken Jacket (+ salad) instructions
- Stab either end of your potatoes with a fork and put on middle shelf of for 90 minutes on gas mark 6..
- 20 minutes before potatoes are cooked, place chicken fillets in oven on middle shelf..
- At the right time, take out the potatoes and chicken from the oven. Cut the potatoes in half and remove the innards..
- Using vegan spread, mash the potato, adding the garlic and parsley while mixing it all in..
- Chop up the vegan feta cheese and place in each half of the potatoes, then put a chicken fillet on top of each..
- For presentation reasons, I suggest putting the mash in the middle of the plate and put the skins around the outside..
- Surround main with spinach and any other salad components you wish..
- To finish off, drizzle some Italian dressing over your salad and ENJOY!.