PESTO PASTA and BEAN SALAD with GARLIC BREAD. Fava-Bean Pasta Salad with Garlic-Scape Pesto. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil over high heat. Drain and rinse beans with cold water.
In salad bowl, combine pasta and beans. Toss with enough pesto dressing to coat generously. Fresh herb pesto makes a flavorful dressing for a springy pasta salad studded with green peas. You can cook PESTO PASTA and BEAN SALAD with GARLIC BREAD using 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of PESTO PASTA and BEAN SALAD with GARLIC BREAD
- It’s of pasta.
- It’s 400 grams of spaghetti.
- It’s 2 of small potatoes, peeled & diced.
- You need 1/2 bunch of basil, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed with knife.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil + extra (if needed).
- It’s of salt & pepper.
- You need of salad.
- It’s 250 grams of cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters.
- Prepare 1 handful of rocket leaves, torn.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion, sliced.
- You need 1/4 bunch of coriander, chopped.
- Prepare 200 grams of cannellini beans.
- It’s of salad dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of agave syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
- Prepare of bread.
- It’s 1 of herb & garlic butter (refer to recipes) sliced into rounds.
- Prepare 1 of baguette, cut 5-10cm (vegan bread).
Chopped walnuts add delicious crunch and fresh lemon juice brightens it up. In a large bowl, combine the pasta and peas. Add the pesto little by little until salad is adequately dressed. Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad with Chicken, Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes.
PESTO PASTA and BEAN SALAD with GARLIC BREAD instructions
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes, cook for 5 minutes. Stir, add the spaghetti. Cook for 8 mintues, until tender..
- In a food processor, add the basil, avocado, garlic and olive oil. Blitz until smooth. Add extra oil if to thick. Season..
- Grill on medium. Place a garlic & herb butter round onto each peice of baguette. Grill until butter melts & bread becomes crispy..
- Once cooked, remove spaghetti, drain, return to pot. Pour over the pesto, stir and place in a serving dish..
- Meanwhile, rince the cannellini beans under running water in a strainer. Put in a serving bowl, toss through the rest of the salad ingredients. In a small bowl, add dressing ingredients, mix and season to taste. Gently toss dressing and salad..
- Remove garlic bread from grill. Serve immediately..
- Note: the potatoes are ment to go mushy in with the pasta, it helps the pesto stick to the spaghetti..
Penne pasta is tossed with fresh green beans and red potatoes in a creamy pesto-yogurt sauce. Tastes great with pita chips or sourdough bread! Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned. This pesto pasta salad recipe is bursting with bold, fresh flavors!