Pea Pasta – a simple supper.
You can have Pea Pasta – a simple supper using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pea Pasta – a simple supper
- Prepare 2 cups of pasta (I used gluten free but you can use your favourite).
- You need 2 cups of frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 Handful of chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of fat clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of mild chilli pepper.
- You need to taste of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 knob of butter or vegan alternative.
- You need 1 of good sprinkle of Parmesan or vegan alternative.
- You need to taste of Black pepper and sea salt.
Pea Pasta – a simple supper step by step
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions. Finely chop the tomatoes, red onion, garlic and chilli..
- Add the peas and simmer until cooked.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Add the butter and garlic and stir until the garlic is lightly cooked. Add the remaining chopped vegetables other than chilli and a little parsley to garnish) and stir until warmed. Add a few squeezes of lemon and toss..
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle with Parmesan or a veggie or vegan alternative and garnish with parsley and chopped chillis. Enjoy :).