Pastel goreng – Indonesian savoury fried pastry *can be Vegan. cara membuat kulit pastel, resep kulit pastel, how to make pastel dough, fried pastry, karipap. PASTEL – Fried Savory Pastry – Delicious! PASTEL – Fried Savory Pastry – Delicious!
Freshly deep-fried pisang goreng (Indonesian fried bananas). The all-important batter for crispy pisang goreng. My Nasi Goreng (or Indonesian Fried Rice) is a spicy rice dish that's way more flavourful than regular fried rice. You can cook Pastel goreng – Indonesian savoury fried pastry *can be Vegan using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pastel goreng – Indonesian savoury fried pastry *can be Vegan
- You need of For skin dough*.
- Prepare 250 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 of himalayan salt – add if desire.
- It’s 40 gr of butter or margarine – look for vegan one if you prefer.
- It’s 40 ml of oil (vegetable or sunflower).
- Prepare 70 ml of water.
- You need of For filling**.
- It’s 2 of tbps butter (or oil).
- It’s 1 of onion, dice small.
- You need 3 of medium carrots.
- Prepare 2 of new potatoes.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pasta – boil and cut.
- It’s 3 of spring onion – slices.
- It’s 2-3 of garlic.
- You need 3 of thai chilies – optional.
- Prepare 2 of tbps grated cheese of your choice (can be vegan or omit).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of condense milk (can be subtitute with sugar).
- You need 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- You need 1,5 tsp of white pepper.
- Prepare 2,5 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- You need 60 ml of water.
- You need 1 tsp of chicken knorr (optional).
Nasi Goreng is a delicious spicy stir-fried rice. It's more flavourful than regular fried rice with the addition of shrimp paste, fish sauce, tamarind and a few other goodies. Fried chicken dish consisting of fried chicken that is smashed with the pestle against mortar to make Can be cooked into various dishes; such as tempe bacem, tempe goreng, tempe orek, tumis tempe. A savoury snack made of slices of banana with melted chocolate or chocolate syrup, wrapped inside.
Pastel goreng – Indonesian savoury fried pastry *can be Vegan instructions
- For filling* Heat the wok, in medium heat, add butter/oil. Add onion, garlic till fragrant. add the flour, mix well till it change color. add carrot, potato and pasta, spring onion. mix well..
- Add white pepper, salt, chicken stock mix well. Mix water with condense (or sugar) and pour it in. Last, add the cheese. mix well and taste it. Add to your taste. turn it off. It should be quite thick n sticky. leave this till cool..
- For dough * – in a pan melt the butter, add oil, salt and mixed well. turn off the pan..
- Gradually add the water little by little, mix with hand just till all mix. Do not over mix, as it will make the dough hard..
- Weigh the dough about 25-30 gr each (you can make it bigger if you prefer). and roll them with pin to make thin layer. Used a glass or something to make a round thin dough (see picture)..
- Add about 1 tablespoon of filling in the middle, fold in half, and do as in picture..
- When all finish, Heat pan with oil. The oil need to be able to cover the pasties. when it is hot, lower to medium. and start frying. make sure to move them during frying..
- Note: Even if you want to eat them later, this need to be fry right away (just fry half way, and put in fridge. when you want to eat, you can always put them in the oven to warm it up)..
Nasi goreng (fried rice) is a staple dish of Indonesia that you can find just about anywhere. Learn how to make it yourself in Indonesian and English! No matter where you are in Indonesia, chances are you're not far away from a tasty plate of nasi goreng (fried rice). What's different in this vegan shortcrust pastry is that it uses oil instead of butter / margarine but retains all the flakiness of a traditional pie crust. For shortcrust pastry, I would recommend that you use weight measurement rather than volume as it is more precise and will ensure optimum results.