Vickys Roasted Vegetable Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Roasted Vegetable Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys Roasted Vegetable Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 400 grams of sweet potato, cubed.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced into thin wedges.
- You need 4 clove of garlic cloves, unpeeled.
- It’s 500 grams of cherry or baby plum tomatoes.
- It’s 300 grams of gluten-free fusilli or spiral pasta.
- It’s 350 grams of asparagus cut into 4cm sticks.
- It’s 1 of juice of 1 whole lemon.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 dash of black pepper.
Vickys Roasted Vegetable Pasta, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Put the sweet potato, onion and garlic on the tray and drizzle with oil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and bake for another 10 minutes. While this is going on cook the pasta, go by the instructions on the packet.
- Add the asparagus to the pasta for the last 2 – 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain and return to the pan.
- To the pan add the roasted veg (not garlic yet), sugar, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil and squeeze the roasted garlic out of the skins in.
- Season with pepper, mix gently and serve, yum!.