Green soup for Spring – vegan. Spring has sprung – the skies are blue, the weather is warmer, and you're probably putting your sweaters and coats away until next fall. Potatoes give this soup a rich and creamy texture, and a generous cup of spinach creates a bright green color. The smooth consistency and fresh flavor make.
This amazing Green Broccoli Soup is packed with green veggies. Super healthy and a great way to get some extra veggies. Just because the weather's warming up doesn't mean you have to put away the soup pot. You can cook Green soup for Spring – vegan using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Green soup for Spring – vegan
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of bulb wet garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of courgette, chopped.
- It’s 2 of leeks, chopped.
- It’s Handful of green beans, topped and tailed and chopped.
- You need 750 ml of – 1l vegan or veggie stock.
- Prepare leaves of from a few sprigs of thyme.
- Prepare of Some chopped parsley – so you get about a tablespoonful.
- Prepare 80-100 g of peas.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need Handful of spinach leaves, torn or chopped – rocket works well too.
- It’s Handful of wild garlic, torn or chopped – optional.
- It’s of Black pepper.
A cool green zingy soup; pack it in a thermos on ice and take it picnicking or to the beach. Cashews lend body, creaminess, and richness to this pea soup and also make it vegan; sub almonds. Cozy soup recipes are a staple in our home, especially during the winter months! Creamy soups are my own personal favorite.
Green soup for Spring – vegan step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the garlic and celery. Sauté for about 10 mins til softened and starting to go translucent..
- Add the courgette, beans and leeks. Sauté for another 10 mins..
- Add the herbs and the stock. Stir well and simmer for 5-10 mins..
- Add the peas and the lemon juice. Simmer for another 5 mins..
- Take the pan off the heat. Stir through the spinach and wild garlic so they wilt. Add a few grinds of pepper. Serve and enjoy 😋.
Okay, who else is totally sick of winter and just can't handle the cold anymore? I can't wait for spring to finally arrive this year! I like cold and sunny winter days, but now I can't wait for the trees to turn green again and. Back to Spring Green Soup with Chicken. Reviews for: Photos of Spring Green Soup with Chicken.