Black Bean pattie (Vegan).
You can have Black Bean pattie (Vegan) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean pattie (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 tin of Black beans, drained (220 g).
- It’s 1/2 of Shallots, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 of Red pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Rice flour.
- It’s of TT Chilli and Garlic seasoning salt.
Black Bean pattie (Vegan) instructions
- Drain the black beans and microwave on high for 5 minutes..
- In a pan, grill the red pepper until soft and the skin caramelizes. Chop into even, small blocks and set aside..
- In a bowl, mix together the beans, chopped pepper, finely chopped shallots, rice flour and seasoning..
- Divide into 3 equal portions, flattening each portion into a round, patty shaped disk. Fry in a hot pan until each side is brown (takes about 4-5 minutes on each side)..
- Enjoy in a burger meal with all your favourite trimmings..