Vegan Beetroot Wrap.
You can have Vegan Beetroot Wrap using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Beetroot Wrap
- Prepare of Beetroot wrap.
- Prepare 1 of . Wheat flour – 1 cup.
- It’s 2 of . Plain flour – 1 tbsp.
- Prepare 3 of . Rapeseed oil – 1 tbsp.
- It’s 4 of . Beetroot juice – 1 cup thicker.
- It’s 5 of . Baking powder – 1.5 tsp.
- Prepare 6 of . Sugar – 1/2 tsp.
- You need 7 of . Salt – 1 tsp.
- Prepare 8 of . Chia seeds – 1 tsp.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- Prepare 1 of . Butternut squash – Steam and pureed 1 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Black beans – 1 cup rinsed.
- It’s 3 of . Sweetcorn – 1/2 cup.
- You need 4 of . Spinach – 1 cup.
- Prepare 5 of . Feta cheese – as needed.
Vegan Beetroot Wrap instructions
- WRAP Sieve all the dry ingredients without lumps and put it in the bowl..
- Make a well in the middle add the puree, water and oil. Mix till it is a nice dry ball. It will be little sticky if you want you can add little more flour..
- Let the flour sit in rest for 20 minutes. Close the dough with towel..
- After 20 minutes divide the balls into equal sizes. On work surface take one dough flatten with hands a bit then roll to thin size using rolling pin. Add some flour over the surface it will be sticky else..
- Heat a roti pan, when it hot put the wrap in the skillet..
- When bubbles starts to come do it to another side. Then again turn over and do it for another side. Don't burn it. Keep this aside. Do it for remaining balls..
- Now wrap is ready. Keep this aside..
- Arranging the wrap Take one wrap keep it on wide plate or keep it on proper well cleaned surface..
- Now take a tbsp of Butternut squash puree and spread over the wrap..
- Now fill the rinsed black beans, sweetcorn..
- Now arrange the spinach like thin bed..
- Finally all some grated cheese to this and fold like a wrap..
- Cut it and serve it. Yummy Beetroot Wrap is ready….. #mycookbook.