Arrabiatta pasta(Vegan Pasta).
You can have Arrabiatta pasta(Vegan Pasta) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Arrabiatta pasta(Vegan Pasta)
- Prepare 2 Cup of pasta of your choice (vegan or gluten-free).
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of Onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of spicy italian herb mix.
- You need 1 cup of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 4-5 of cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Water.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sabji Masala.
Arrabiatta pasta(Vegan Pasta) instructions
- Heat oil in a pan. Add oil, garlic, and onion. Cook until onions are translucent and garlic is fragrant for a couple minutes..
- Add diced tomatoes tomato sauce, basil and spicy Italian herb mix. Add in the pasta and water. Stir to combine and make sure pasta is submerged in liquid..
- Cook for for 5-8 minutes. Cover it with lid..
- Keep Stirring if required. Once done Switch off the heat..
- Serve with dip or sauce of your choice..