Savoury Vegetables with White Beans (Vegan).
You can have Savoury Vegetables with White Beans (Vegan) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Savoury Vegetables with White Beans (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 Can of White Beans.
- It’s 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 5-6 of Large Button Mushrooms.
- You need 7-8 of Piquante Peppers.
- You need 5-6 of Babycorns.
- It’s 6-7 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s of Herbs and Spices.
- You need of Olive Oil.
Savoury Vegetables with White Beans (Vegan) step by step
- Wash and drain the canned white beans. Obviously, if you have time to cook fresh white beans, that would be better. Dice the onion into medium-thin rings, the babycorns and mushrooms into quarters, finely chop the garlic, and cut the cherry tomatoes into halves. I used Piquante peppers from a jar, about 7-8 of them..
- Coat a frying pan with olive oil and heat it up. Add the sliced onion rings and garlic first and fry over medium-high heat until the onion softens up. Then, add the mushrooms and lower the heat slightly. Fry until the mushrooms shrink and turn slightly golden-yellow. For a nicer colour, add a dash of turmeric to the pan..
- Then, add the peppers, tomatoes and babycorns to the pan. Drizzle the ingredients with soy sauce and add a dash of balsamic vinegar. Add herbs and spices: black pepper, chives, parsley – all recommended, but any herb mix will do. Don't season with salt because the soy sauce is already salty enough! Cook over medium heat and stir, let it simmer for 3-5 minutes..
- Serve the mushrooms and vegetables over a "bed" of white beans and decorate with chives or another herb. Enjoy your meal! 🙂.