Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce.
You can cook Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce
- You need 1/2 cup of Fresh ground peanut butter (whole foods).
- You need 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy sauce (or substitute).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Agave syrup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut Milk.
Bonnie's Natural Nime Chow Peanut Sauce instructions
- Combine fresh ground peanut butter, ginger, sriracha, lime juice, soy sauce, and water. Mix well..
- Microwave for 15-30 seconds to "marry" the ingredients. Stir well..
- Add cilantro, agave syrup, and coconut milk. More may be added to reach desired creaminess..
- I like to put my sauce in the refrigerator for an hour so flavors can blend. I mix it before serving with Nime Chow..
- Here's a crunchy, tangier version of this recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359853-ls-tangy-natural-nime-chow-peanut-sauce.