Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake.
You can have Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake
- You need of Cake batter.
- It’s 300 g of AP flour.
- It’s 1 packet of baking powder.
- You need 90 g of brown sugar.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 100 g of chocolate powder.
- Prepare 375 g of soy milk.
- It’s 100 ml of oil.
- Prepare of Berries.
- You need 400 g of frozen berries.
- It’s 1 packet of lemon sugar (≈10g).
- You need of Ganache.
- It’s 150 g of dark chocolate (70% cocoa).
- Prepare 150 g of soy milk.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need of Decoration.
- You need 50 g of fresh berries.
Vegan Chocolate Berry Cake step by step
- Cake batter: whisk dry ingredients together. Combine with the wet ingredients..
- Berries: combine drained frozen berries with the lemon sugar. Set aside..
- Ladle roughly half of the batter in a parchment-lined cake pan. Then, arrange all of the frozen berries on top. Pour the rest of the batter. Bake for 40-45 min in a 175°C oven. Set aside to cool..
- Ganache: combine all ganache ingredients in a pot over low heat. Mix continuously. Once chocolate has melted, pour the ganache over the cooled cake..
- Decoration: Leave ganache to set for a few minutes, then arrange fresh berries nicely. I like the ganache to be still a little warm, so the berries stick to it and don't roll around too much..
- Leave in the fridge overnight. Enjoy :).