Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan).
You can have Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan)
- You need 1-1.5 Cups of Uncooked Rice.
- Prepare 15-20 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Ripe Avocado.
- You need 1 Can of Corn.
- Prepare 1 Can of White Beans (works great with black beans as well).
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- You need of Herbs and Spices.
- Prepare of Balsamic Vinegar (optional).
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
Rice Bowl with Avocado, Corn, White Beans and Cherry Tomatoes (Vegan) instructions
- Peel the avocado and cut it into medium-sized strips. Wash the canned corn and white beans thoroughly. Wash the cherry tomatoes as well. Slice the onion into half-rings..
- Cook the rice in salt water (I suggest al dente). While the rice is cooking, coat a pan with olive oil. First fry the cherry tomatoes until they lose some of their moisture. Don't overdo it or they will turn mushy. Remove them from the pan and fry the corn, for only 3-4 minutes. Remove them from the pan..
- Fry the onions until they soften up. Add the beans to the onions, season with herbs (any mix will do, as you prefer) and add a dash of water to the pan. Optionally, add a dash of balsamic vinegar and/or turmeric to the pan, to give the dish some colour (that's how I prefer it). After 3-4 minutes, turn off the heat..
- When the rice is done cooking, put it in the middle of a bowl and arrange the tomatoes, beans with onions, avocado and corn around it. Season with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper (optional) and herbs (any mix, preferably one with basil). Serve with Pita bread or toasted tortillas. Enjoy your meal! 🙂.