Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan).
You can have Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 can of chickpea.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 20 of small cherry tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 10 ml of water.
- You need 1 cups of leeks.
Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan) instructions
- With oil pan Fry the onion, leeks, tomato for 5 minutes.
- Add in the can of chickpea with its water and mix well.
- Add in the curry powder and stir fry then add in water mix well, add salt and light soy sauce then mix for another 2 minutes.
- Off heat and enjoy.