Vegan coconut chickpea delight. EASY coconut curry with chickpeas and Indian spices. Naturally vegan + gluten-free; add vegetables like cauliflower or sweet potato. This easy, flavorful coconut chickpea curry is ready in no time and packed with flavor!
Vegan Coconut Chickpea Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. What Makes This Coconut Chickpea Curry Recipe So Good. This recipe uses coconut milk to make it one of my favorite Vegan main dishes. You can cook Vegan coconut chickpea delight using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan coconut chickpea delight
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas (drained).
- You need 1 can of baked beans.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 can of coconut milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of diced onion.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each of turmeric, mustard seeds and biryani masala.
- It’s of Cashew nuts (optional) to garnish.
- Prepare 1 of heaped tbsp tomato puree.
Chickpeas are a great source of fiber and protein. Vegan chickpea curry with eggplant and coconut. The recipe is vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, protein-rich, free of chicken, and quick to make. I'm sharing with you how to make Coconut Chickpea Curry.
Vegan coconut chickpea delight instructions
- Saute onion with a little bit of olive oil.
- Add everything else and simmer for about 20mins.
- Serve with basmati rice and garnish with cashews.
This Coconut Chickpea Curry Recipe is packed full of flavour and goodness and is an easy recipe to. The coconut and tomato in this recipe dance and twirl so delightfully through the cauliflower and chickpeas (garbonzo beans) to provide a finger-lickin' nurturing meal. This nourishing vegan curry is sure to become a regular on your dinner rotation. Easy Coconut Chickpea Curry with Butternut Squash and Spinach. posted by Marina Delio This quick and easy chickpea curry is packed with flavor and nourishing ingredients like spinach, butternut.