Chickpea and vegetable soup – vegan. Forget chicken noodle soup, this vegan Chickpea Noodle Soup recipe is loaded with veggies, protein rich chickpeas, hearty pasta & flavorful In this recipe, carrots, celery and onion are sauteed and simmered with vegetable broth, herbs, chickpeas and pasta for a hearty and delicious vegan soup. Vegan chickpea noodle soup with bright accents of parsley and lemon to lighten up this otherwise wintery soup. With carrots, peas, and whole wheat noodles for a healthy vegetarian spin on the classic – and just as good to eat when you're sick or in need of comfort food.
Chickpea vegetable soup starts out just the way many soups do – with onion, garlic, carrot, and celery sauteed just a bit before adding broth. I also added potatoes, which I completely forgot about during this photo. If you're looking for a deep vegetarian chicken soup flavor, this Better Than. You can have Chickpea and vegetable soup – vegan using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chickpea and vegetable soup – vegan
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 3 of carrots, chopped.
- It’s 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 of onion, peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lebanese 7 spice or baharat or ras el hanout.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare of anything from a pinch to 1/2 tsp chilli flakes depending on taste.
- Prepare 1 litre of vegan/ veggie stock.
- It’s 1 can of /400g chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of can/ 400g chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of red lentils, rinsed and drained.
- It’s of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- You need of Parsley or coriander to garnish.
This vegan dumpling recipe combines high protein chickpea flour and cornmeal that creates a lush & plump dumpling that can make any soup a special The best thing about vegetable soup is all you need is a bright, colorful array of vegetables and herbs. Hope you enjoy this vegan vegetable soup. Healthy, flavour-packed and low-cost, this soup's ideal for taking to work for lunch. Combine chickpeas and aubergine with garlic and cumin for these tasty, healthy vegan canapés.
Chickpea and vegetable soup – vegan instructions
- Heat the oil in a pan on a medium-low heat. Add the garlic, onion, celery and carrot. Sauté for about 10 mins til they start to soften..
- Add the spices, stir through and cook for a minute or two..
- Add the stock and tomatoes. Bring to the boil..
- Add the chickpeas and lentils. Season. Bring down to a simmer, cover and cook for about 20-25 minutes..
- Squeeze in the lemon. Ladle into bowls and sprinkle the parsley or coriander. Enjoy!.
Everyone will love them served with our harissa yogurt. Comforting and Healing Vegan Chickpea Rice Soup with Veggies. A glutenfree variation of Vegan Chicken Noodle Soup. Garlic and veggies cooked to golden, then herbs, flavors and broth simmered with cooked chickpeas and rice! Use noodles, vegan chikin subs for.