Vegetarian Thai Noodles: Gluten free and Vegan. Pad Thai Noodles and Company: Gluten-Free. Enjoying a healthy vegan lifestyle doesn't mean having to give up delicious dishes such as Pad Thai. You just need to know how to prepare it in a vegan way.
Try this easy and fast vegetarian and vegan pad Thai recipe, which can easily be made gluten-free as well. Note: Need this vegan Pad Thai to be gluten-free as well? Just use a wheat-free soy sauce substitute, such as tamari or Bragg's Liquid Aminos. You can have Vegetarian Thai Noodles: Gluten free and Vegan using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Thai Noodles: Gluten free and Vegan
- Prepare 3 blocks/cakes of – Noodles.
- It’s 10 of – Shallots.
- You need 4 of – Baby corn.
- Prepare 1 of – Carrot.
- You need of Broccoli- couple of small florets.
- You need 1/2 tsp of -Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 table spoon of -Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 table spoon of -Thai sweet chilli sauce –.
- You need 1 table spoon of -Sriracha sauce.
- It’s 1 table spoon of – Soy sauce.
- You need 1 small cup of -Cooked broth.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 2 table spoon of -Sesame oil.
- You need 5-6 of -Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of -Roasted peanut halves.
Add the cooked noodles and the peanut butter and soy sauce mixture. What Makes This Vegan Noodle Soup Low-Carb? They can be a great alternative to traditional pasta and rice noodles because they are low/zero calorie, soy-free, low-carb, grain-free, gluten-free, and plant-based. This Easy Vegan Pad Thai recipe is gluten-free and allergy-free, meaning no nuts or soy!
Vegetarian Thai Noodles: Gluten free and Vegan step by step
- Boil water with one spoon of salt and oil. Put noodle, cook until al dente (it should cook and texture should be firm).
- Drain the water, rinse the noodle in cold tap water. Collect one small cup of drained water and keep aside for next use. Chop vegetables according to your taste..
- Wash basil and roast peanuts, remove skin and make halves and keep aside. Mix all the sauces in one small bowl and keep it ready.
- Take one wide kadai, add sesame oil. When it is hot, add chopped shallots and fry for a while. Next, drop in all the veggies and fry for a while.Add ginger garlic paste, fry until veggies are fried..
- Add all the sauce mixture and fry vigorously to avoid this to burn. Add reserved cooked and drained water of noodles. Check for the salt. If needed add and adjust..
- When it starts boiling, add noodles and mix. Garnish with torn basil leaves and sprinkle roasted peanuts and serve..
With authentic rice noodles, veggies, and a delicious Pad Thai sauce, you'll have dinner on the table in a flash and the best leftovers for lunch! More importantly, rice noodles are gluten-free, fat-free, oil-free, high in protein, fiber, zinc, and iron. As a result, I call them the perfect noodle for this Vegetarian Drunken Noodles Recipe. Everything from vegan ramen to pho to noodle soup, salads, pad thai and even spring rolls can be found in this collection of recipes using various types of rice noodles: ramen, vermicelli, thin, thick, brown and white rice noodles, and more! #ricenoodlerecipes #. Vegan tofu pad Thai is a quick, tasty version of everyone's favorite takeout dish.