Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars.
You can have Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars
- It’s 1/2 c. of oats.
- It’s 1/2 c. of chocolate chips or peices.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of flaxseed.
- It’s 1/4 c. of protein powder.
- You need 2 TBS of honey (maple syrup 4 vegans).
- You need 1/2 c. of nut butter, hazelnut spread and/or cookie butter.
- You need 1/4 c. of chia seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars step by step
- Melt together nut butters and honey over medium heat..
- Add all other ingredients except chocolate until well combined. Use your hands if necessary..
- Let cool in fridge for 5 minutes then add chocolate chips..
- Form into balls or flatten out in a glass dish to make bars. Let sit in freezer for 20+ minutes to firm..