Healthy Vegan lasagna.
You can have Healthy Vegan lasagna using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Vegan lasagna
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of vegan sausage.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 12 Oz of vegan ricotta.
- It’s 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 package of chickpea pasta.
- You need 1 cups of pasta sauce.
- You need of Vegan parmesan.
Healthy Vegan lasagna instructions
- Heat olive oil in pan, and add a ton of minced garlic (or how ever much you prefer) cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add chopped mushrooms and vegan sausage chopped (you can use normal sausage) to pan with the garlic cook 3-4 mins.
- And frozen or fresh chopped spinach to the pan cook until wilted.
- Add ingredients that was in pan to a bowl and add a package of kite hills vegan ricotta and red pepper flakes and mix together.
- While doing steps above cook your banza pasta (chickpea pasta) as directed BUT ONLY COOK FOR 5 MINUTES (or else it will turn into mush).
- Once pasta is cooked add to bowl with everything else and mix together..
- Get an oven safe dish and add your fave red pasta sauce to the bottom and some vegan parmesan, next add your pasta mixture, then Add another layer of pasta sauce and more vegan cheese to top it off..
- Place in oven @ 350 for 15-20 mins, and enjoy.