Chocolate black bean balls – vegan. Thanks to fiber-packed beans, these Black Bean Chocolate Protein Balls are a healthy way to indulge your sweet tooth at snack time! Everything is better in mini form. When most people go vegan or just reduce their animal product consumption, their first thought is usually, "BUT PROTEIN!!
Free of flour, butter, eggs, dairy, gluten and nuts. An easy, healthy snack full of amazing ALMOND flavor. Almond Bliss Balls made with just TWO main ingredients. You can have Chocolate black bean balls – vegan using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate black bean balls – vegan
- It’s of Basic recipe.
- Prepare 1 (400 g) of can black beans, drained and rinsed a few times.
- You need 1 tbsp of almond butter.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of raw cacao powder (depending on how chocolatey you want it!).
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of plant milk (depends on the consistency of the almond butter).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of coconut sugar/ jaggery/ Sugavida.
- It’s of Possible toppings.
- You need of Cacao powder.
- Prepare of Toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of Desiccated coconut.
- It’s of Melted raw or 85% chocolate.
- It’s of Possible flavour combinations.
- It’s of Sour cherries chopped finely and an extra dash of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Orange zest and ground ginger.
- It’s of Ground cloves or allspice.
These chewy bites of bliss have NO added sugar, gluten/grains, or dairy. Enjoy these plain, with some vegan ice cream (coffee, chocolate, or vanilla), dunked in almond milk, slathered with peanut butter or topped with fresh berries (credit to my. Bite-sized and perfect for a healthy snack. These little guys have this name because they pack an energy punch!
Chocolate black bean balls – vegan step by step
- Put all the ingredients from the ‘basic recipe’ in a blender. Blend til smooth. Depending on your blender, this can take a while. Keep scraping down the sides and keep going!.
- Put the mix in a bowl. If you’re using different flavour combinations, separate out into more bowls and add your fruit/ spices/ etc. Stir in well..
- Get your toppings ready… your hands will get a bit dirty for this part!.
- Take a teaspoon of the mix. Roll into a ball. Roll in your topping of choice. Place on a plate/ lined tray (something you can put in the fridge). If the mixture starts to get a bit warm, pop it in the fridge for 5-10 mins..
- When you’re done, put them in the fridge for 10 mins before enjoying 😋 And keep them in the fridge in an airtight container. They keep for about a week..
They're small and perfectly bite-sized and portable to satisfy any. Have you tried Zoodles with Black Bean Meatballs yet? This healthy vegan version of the Italian classic is great for weight loss, filling, hearty, and And if you check out the recipe for the black bean meatballs below, you'll find that they are anything but low-carb. Their main ingredients, apart from the. The answer was in my pantry: Black Beans.