Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta. Chilled pasta coated with a simple-tasting creamed avocado sauce. Peel avocado and remove the pit. Put it in a food processor together with chopped cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise and garlic paste.
Perfect for pasta, pizza, or anything else you might want to cover in white cauliflower creamy deliciousness. This vegan key lime pie is best served cold. It's so perfectly tart, creamy, and delicious, no one will know it's made with healthy ingredients like raw. You can cook Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta
- It’s 1.5 cup of dry shell pasta or short pasta of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato or 2 med tomatoes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of vegan mayonnaise.
- It’s 1.5 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare Handful of cilantro, roughly chopped.
- You need To taste of Salt & pepper,.
- You need of Chopped cilantro and/or jalapeno for garnish.
Chilled pastas are a great make-ahead meals for busy weeks. Transfer the cream to a bowl, cover and chill until ready to serve. To serve, drizzle with a little oil then scatter over the snipped chives. Pour dressing over shrimp mixture; toss to coat.
Creamed Avocado and Lime Chilled Pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions..
- Drain well, set aside to cool..
- Peel avocado and remove the pit..
- Put avocado in a food processor together with chopped cilantro, lime juice, mayonnaise and garlic paste..
- Blend it until it’s creamy..
- Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Transfer the avocado sauce to a medium sized bowl..
- Slice tomato(es) into small squares..
- Add sliced tomato to avocado sauce..
- Add cooked pasta and toss them well..
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and/or jalapeño on top..
While the pasta is cooking away, prepare the 'cream' sauce in a food processor. The healthy fats in avocado make our skin glow and hair shine as an added. Add the avocados, cilantro, sour cream, milk, salt, pepper and lime zest and juice to a blender. Serve as part of a taco bar. You can try find out more about Creamed avocado and lime chilled pasta.