High Protein CHOCOHOLIC.
You can cook High Protein CHOCOHOLIC using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of High Protein CHOCOHOLIC
- You need of CUPCAKES.
- You need 1/2 cup of Garbanzo Bean Flour.
- Prepare 1 of Heaping Scoop of PROTEIN POWDER (I used Syntha-6 Vanilla Ice Cream).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder (or more depends on you).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Agave Nectar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Coconut Premium Oil (liquid).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of FROSTING.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate PB2.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Butter (softened/mushy… not melted).
- It’s 1 cup of Confectioners Sugar (need to replace with healthier substitute next time).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coconut Milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1 of Dark Chocolate Covered Hemp Seeds for topping.
- You need 1 of Vegan Airpuffed Mini Marshmallows (or regular).
High Protein CHOCOHOLIC instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cupcake tin with cupcake liners and spray those liners (8 cupcakes).
- Whisk together flour, protein powder, baking powder, salt..
- Whisk into the dry mixture the eggs, agave nectar, oil, milk, vanilla extract ; keep whiskin' that thang up… Get it smooth and all blended well..
- Spoon the batter into liners (8 cupcakes).
- Bake for 25/30 min. (stick toothpick in to make sure)…. Just before cupcakes are done, if you want, stick 3 dark chocolate morsels in each cupcake..
- THEN… mix Chocolate PB2 and Butter in mixer (I used my shake blender)…add sugar, milk, vanilla… Keep mixing….
- When cupcakes are cool… frost each one… Then set Dark Chocolate Hemp Seeds on frosting… Then one mini Marshmallow on each cupcake..
- Store in refrigerator for about 5 days..