Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta. Cheesy and flavorful, plus an option for lower fat. The perfect plant-based spread for Italian dishes and more! I'm a pregnant vegan who has been craving pesto pasta!
Naturally vegan and gluten-free pesto recipe w/ Ginger! When I made this Cilantro Basil Pesto I was really planning on just make a simple basil pesto. I didn't have enough basil left though but still had a. You can cook Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta
- It’s of Pesto Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 cups of Fresh Basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water (plus more as needed).
- You need of Pasta.
- You need 1/2 pack of spaghetti or any kind of pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of minced onion.
Sprouts Farmers Market Organic Basil Pesto Is Made From Basil, Tofu And A Variety Of Spices For Maximum Flavor. Serve The Pesto Over Pasta, Spread Over Crusty Bread Or Toast, Or Add To A Sandwich For A Meal Or A Snack. I wasn't disappointed with this vegan oil-free basil pesto with pasta dish! This pasta brand was highest rated at America's Test.
Organic Vegan Basil Pesto Pasta step by step
- Boil water and cook the pasta, set aside.
- Add all the Pesto sauce in the blender for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sauté mushrooms and onion.
- Add green peas and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add cooked Pasta.
- Add Pesto Sauce.
- Mixed well, add salt and pepper to taste.
This fresh, homemade vegan basil pesto tastes summery and delicious. You can stir it into your pasta, drizzle it on a salad, and smear it on a pizza or sandwich. Vegan basil pesto bursting with flavor from the loads of fresh basil, raw garlic, rich nuts, cheesy nutritional yeast, and fruity extra virgin olive oil. But then I saw a pesto pasta recipe on Food Network. It wasn't vegan, but it was nothing I ever made before.