Savory Veggie Muffins.
You can have Savory Veggie Muffins using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Savory Veggie Muffins
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 4 tbsp of ground hemp seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast.
- You need 3 tbsp of coconut sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Wet ingredients.
- You need 1/2 cup of culinary coconut milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of soy milk.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fresh spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of beefsteak tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion.
- You need 1/8 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of corn.
- You need 1/8 cup of sliced leek leaves.
- You need 1 of Celery stalk.
Savory Veggie Muffins step by step
- Combine dry ingredients. Set aside..
- Stir together ground flax seed with 6 tablespoons water to form flax seed gel..
- Combine wet ingredients with flax seed gel..
- Saute the onions briefly, then toss in the rest of the vegetables, adding the spinach last. cook 1 minute..
- Combine pre-cooked vegetables with wet ingredients. Mix together..
- Bring wet/vegetable ingredients and dry ingredients together, just until there is no dry flour left in bowl..
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add batter to muffin pan. Cook for 15-20 minutes..